Appuyer et déplacer pour zoomer
Passer en survol l'image pour zoomer
*Traduction française à venir*
Arturia’s premier MIDI controller, KeyLab MkII 49 represents a quantum leap in terms of control, quality, and expression. Featuring a responsive keyboard action with 49-keys, aluminium chassis, advanced configurable interface, 16 RGB backlit performance pads, 9 large faders, 9 rotary encoders, 5 expression control inputs, 4 CV outputs, smart category controls, and - of course - MIDI and USB connectivity. Included is an impressive software bundle: Arturia’s complete Piano V virtual piano instrument, Analog Lab 3, and Ableton Live Lite. A truly majestic MIDI controller A new generation of MIDI controller is here, with a focus on incredible build quality, superb durability, expressive control, and ergonomic features that are simply a joy to use, and a pleasure to behold. Everything about this controller is the result of careful thought and research. Its DAW control section feature easily switchable magnetic strips for maximum personalization. The interface is laid out in a smart way that keeps the learning curve to a minimum. Its CV functionality lets you take control of vintage outboard synths or modular devices. KeyLab MkII is a controller for control freaks. Professional in every way From its solid metal housing to its responsive performance pads; its programmable user maps to the advanced connectivity; KeyLab MkII is a controller keyboard that puts you in the driving seat. Take full control over your DAW, instruments, effects, and outboard equipment using its hugely configurable user maps, and assign any parameter you want to its multiple switches, performance pads, rotary knobs, and large faders. Expressive and inspiring The focal point of a controller keyboard is often one of its most overlooked features. Not with KeyLab MkII! This total control solution features the superbly playable, luxurious-feeling keybed found in Arturia’s flagship MatrixBrute synthesizer. Calibrated to capture every nuance of your performance, from soft flourishes to hammering chords.
*Traduction française à venir*
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 6500 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Piano V
- Hardware Specifications:
- 49 & 61 key options available, each with high quality keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- Control modular equipment with 4 CV/Gate outputs, controlling pitch, gate, and modulation
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments
- Presets for multiple DAWs, with magnetic overlays for controls
- Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs
- Perfect Analog Lab integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 6500 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- Piano V - Twelve different world-class pianos meticulously crafted using our critically acclaimed modeling technology.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One *