Code de produit : AF95BS
- Traditional hollowbody design with spruce top and linden back and sides
- Fast, comfortable AF Expressionist 3-piece nyatoh/maple set neck
- Bound ebony fingerboard with 20 medium frets and acrylic block inlays
- 2 Super 58 humbucking pickups
- Walnut bridge and VT14 tailpiece with AFC wood cover
- Gold hardware for an elegant finishing touch
- Perfect for a wide range of musical styles and playing techniques
This Artcore Expressionist Plays Like a Dream
If you want a hollowbody electric guitar with classic looks and premium modern touches — all for a song — then take a good look at the Ibanez Artcore Expressionist AF95. This beautiful instrument exudes an elegant, old-school vibe while delivering state-of-the-art playability and tonal expressiveness. The AF95 features a fast 3-piece nyatoh/maple set neck and a gorgeous linden back and sides, plus a price top with vintage-style F-holes. Your fingers will fly across the AF95’s silky-smooth bound ebony fingerboard. Loaded with a pair of Super 58 humbuckers, the Ibanez AF95 is a jazz box that’s ready for any musical adventure.
Classic hollowbody design with premium tonewoods
True to form, the Ibanez AF95 is completely hollow. Its back and sides are made of sonically lively linden and visually stunning spruce. A set-in nyatoh/maple neck and bound ebony fretboard contribute to the excellent playability of the AF95. String vibrations are transferred faithfully from the walnut bridge to the carved spruce top for optimal sound. At every point in the Ibanez AF95 build process, premium tonewoods are used to create the best-sounding guitar possible.
Sweet, singing Super 58 humbuckers
Ibanez Super 58 humbucking pickups deliver warm, balanced tone with excellent articulation. They’re beautifully responsive to your pick attack and guitar’s volume control, serving up a mellifluous tonal range that not only works brilliantly for jazz, but for many other musical styles as well. The original Super 58 was the pickup of choice for jazz heavies such as Pat Metheny, George Benson, and John Scofield for their own Ibanez signature models. But as guitarist Eric Krasno has proven with his bands Soulive and Lettuce, Super 58 pickups are star performers in any genre.
Fat hollowbody tone for any gig
Hollowbody guitars like the AF95 are used cross-genre in jazz, rockabilly, and many other styles of music. Hollowbodies have even been deployed in rock, fusion, and country settings. Get your Ibanez AF95 from Sweetwater and start playing with big, rich hollowbody tone today!
- neck type: AF Expressionist 3pc Nyatoh/Maple Set-in neck
- top/back/side: Spruce top Linden back Linden sides
- fretboard: Bound Macassar Ebony fretboard Acrylic block inlay
- fret:: Medium frets
- number of frets: 20
- bridge: Walnut bridge
- string space: 10.4mm
- tailpiece: VT14 w/AFC wood cover tailpiece
- neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge: .011/.015/.022w/.030/.040/.050
- nut: Plastic nut
- hardware color: Gold
- Scale : 628mm
- a : Width: 43mm at NUT
- b : Width: 56.3mm at 20F
- c : Thickness: 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness: 24mm at 9F
- Radius : 305mmR
- a : Length: 19 1/2"
- b : Width: 15 3/4"
- c : Max Depth: 3 5/8"
When the pickup selector switch is in the neck position, the neck pickup is active. When the switch is in the center position, both the neck and bridge pickups are selected. When the switch is in the bridge position, the bridge pickup is selected.